Marquee Text

All our upcoming Themes will continue to be Published on Nokia Store , Subscribe us to stay updated !

Friday 26 April 2013

Nature Sense HD by Soumya

1. This theme will change the whole interface of your device.

2. Theme contains fresh HD wallpaper with spectacular color scheme.

3. High quality 9 piece semi-transparent elements.

3. 850+ TPI added with modified border Anna icons.

4. Beautiful combination of colors in all elements.

5. Lightning first UI, free for a limited time.

DOWNLOAD 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I added a comment some time go, and I just wanted to know if i can download "Bouquet" theme somewhere. I just love it so much and I haven't found one like it. Just let me know if i can find it somewhere.

    Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can download the "Bouquet" theme from here
      http://store.ovi.com/content/298010

      Delete