Marquee Text

All our upcoming Themes will continue to be Published on Nokia Store , Subscribe us to stay updated !

Thursday 30 August 2012

Bonsai by Soumya

Theme features :

1. Bonsai trees are extremely popular in the science of Feng Shui. It is believed that these bonsais bring luck and wealth to those who display them.

2. This theme will surely give a Transparent dark wood effect & an elegant looks in your device.

3. All new glass black 9-piece elements with multicolored & shiny border Anna icons.

4. Over 750+ 3rd party icons added.

5. New styled elements & fonts added in calculator.

Many thanks to Sinan bro for his amazing Icons.

5 comments:

  1. Hey!!! So I got a problem with the 'Bouquet' theme. I downloaded it, and a after a few time I had a problem with my massive memory, so I had to format it. And now I've tried to set the theme in my mobile but it says that there's an error. Can you please help me?! I really like that theme. I can give you my email if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello LittleMer , You need to tell me in which device you have installed the "Bouquet" theme ? On the other hand you also need to check your phone memory & mass storage memory as sometimes less memory troubles installing new apps & themes . For further details you can mail me on
      soumyadeepbshn@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. In a Nokia X6 from the Ovi Store. I think I have memory enough for the theme, but I don't know why it says there's an error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well , Nokia X6 is a s60v5 device & this theme is fully supported on any s60v5 device , I never got this kind of issue from other downloaders.

      Anyway I'll try to send you a new copy of that theme with some specific changes for X6 . In the mean time I would like to request you to re-download the theme & test.

      p.s - I'll let you know whenever the theme will specially ready for you .

      Delete
  3. Yeah I've downloaded it before and it never gave me any problem, but I don't know why there's one now. Thank you so much! I like a lot this theme and I really appreciate your help.

    If you need something to contact me, I can give u my email. Let me know if u need it :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete