Marquee Text

All our upcoming Themes will continue to be Published on Nokia Store , Subscribe us to stay updated !

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Blossom Blue by Soumya

Theme features :

1. This theme will surely bring a fresh & stylish looks in your device.

2. All new Blue colored 9 piece elements & matched with Blue border Anna icons.

3. Theme works perfectly both on landscape & portrait mode without loosing quality.

4. Over 500 3rd party icons added.(belle missing icons has been fixed)

5. Other two version of Blossom series

store.ovi.com/content/300999

store.ovi.com/content/300988

Many thanks to brother Sinan for his amazing Icons.

4 comments:

  1. I liked this theme, and I downloaded blue and purchased brown also. There is one issue, I don't see the caller name, when a call comes.Can you please let me know how to change the font color or can i get a hot fix for this bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, v2 dekhlam. Download korar try korechi. But v1 tai namche bar bar... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for notifying me about this issue & you are correct bro . I'll send a mail to Nokia about the update issue , But in the mean time I guess the file hasn't been updated totally , Kindly check after Monday . :)

      Delete